By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below:
1) Cautionary Note to U.S. Investors - The United States Securities and Exchange Commission permits U.S. mining companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose only those mineral deposits that a company can economically and legally extract or produce. We use certain terms on this website (or press release), such as "measured," "indicated", and "inferred" resources, which the SEC guidelines strictly prohibit U.S. registered companies from including in their filings with the SEC. U.S. Investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our Form 10-K which may be secured from us, or from our website at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml.
2) This web site also contains information about adjacent properties on which we have no right to explore or mine. We advise US investors that the SEC's mining guidelines strictly prohibit information of this type in documents filed with the SEC. US investors are cautioned that mineral deposits on adjacent properties are not indicative of mineral deposits on our properties.
3) The contents of this site are provided for informational purposes only and may not be copied, summarized, distributed, modified, transmitted, revised or commercially exploited without the Company's prior written permission.
4) The information in this site is time sensitive and is accordingly subject to change at any time. The information is based on sources believed to be reliable, however, no assurances can be provided to the reader that the information is accurate and complete.
5) The Company expressly warns readers not to rely on the information herein for investment or other related purposes. Accordingly, any use of this information is at your own risk and without liability to the Company including liability with respect to losses or damages of any kind, including consequential or special damages.
6) Under no circumstances should any material in this site be construed as an offering of securities. The reader is referred to his/her professional investment advisor regarding investment or related decisions respecting the securities of the Company.
7) Certain statements expressed on this site, including statements regarding our beliefs, hopes, projections and expectations, our anticipated business plan, the natural resource industry, our intent, belief or current expectations, our directors or officers, primarily with respect to the future operating performance of the company and the projects we hope to be engaged in and other statements contained herein regarding matters that are not historical facts, are "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. Future filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, future press releases and future oral or written statements made by us or with our approval, which are not statements of historical fact, may contain forward-looking statements, as defined under the Reform Act because such statements include risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
8) All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made. We undertake no obligation to update such statements to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they are made.